Sunday, September 18, 2005




This morning the man of the house let me sleep in. I only slept a half an hour longer then everyone, but I guess it was good enough. I went to the store and picked up some more current pictures. They are from June 2005. I thought that if I developed the pictures in order you would still get to watch the kids grow up in pictures. Ryleigh loved the swimming pool in the back yard of the old house. Sadley we do not have one here in Georgia. Maybe we will invest in one in a few years. We will hauler later. Sorry about the crooked picture I for got to rotate it befor I posted it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of the kids. you'll need to email me your physical address so I have it.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pictures Ryleigh's expression is so darn cute in that picture I could just gobble her up! =) Looks like you have Dee well trained to take care of those babies. Feeding holding parenting etc. . . Great Job.