Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I got another call from the Air force today. Because I only have four months of my enlistment, in order for them to be able to accept me. I have to enlist for a minimum of a year. If I don't my condition release expires on the 31st of Oct. Then the state of AZ. will have to discharge me. I'm not sure if it would be an honorable one. I'm don't know what to do. Will I get lucky for one more year and not be sent over seas? I love my job in the military, but not as much as I love my baby's. However I always saw myself retiring from the Air force at the age of 40. I'm almost halfway to retirement. I don't have much to report on the family side. We do the same thing everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping the cabinets will be installed next week but i am not sure how much more prep that needs to be done beside the flooring in the kitchen and painting.