Sunday, October 09, 2005

I have had some serious jet lag.
I just got use to the east coast time zone, when I left for Hawaii. That was a six hour time zone change, in the other direction. Maybe I will have a Chance to let my poor beat up body to get settled. The baby's had a great time with their granny. It was amazing, after 10 day's I thought that my baby's would forget how we looked. Guess what? Dustin was clinging onto our legs in just minutes after we got home. Ryleigh was very happy to see mom and dad. She won't let us out of our sight. Dee took his mother back up to KY. He will be back on Tuesday. So it is just me and my baby's. I have not been without Dee for over Two months. This is the first time in our marriage that we have seen each other everyday for over Two months, without having to work. It was nice to have the vacation. Now that it is over the hunt for a job is on. So wish me luck.

No comments: