Saturday, October 22, 2005


Thursday I enlisted for another year, We will see how this year goes. After I enlisted we took the kids to the Ocean. Ryleigh loved it Dustin had a hard time keeping his balance. As the wave receded he thought that he was moving so he lost his balance. He got wet and was apprehensive about the water the rest of the time. Today I went to Guard drill. There are only two girls in the unit. I'm the second one. The said, that they have a couple people deployed, But the voluntarily went. So if everything works out I won't have to go anywhere. After I got home dee went out to play a round.
The picture was just cute so I had to put it in. Peanut the inside horse.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Does he always let the kids ride him?? That's such a CUTE picture!!!

Maryanne said...

Ryleigh is the only one who rides him so far. Peanut does not care. You call tell when he gets tired of it. But, he love the kid's