Saturday, October 29, 2005

Today the day started out with Dustin chocking on a piece of sausage. That was so scary. I Had to give him the hymlick(spelling) I stood him up and pushed on his chest once and it popped out. Thank the lord that I went to child CPR classes. I spent the first part of the day scrubbing my kitchen. After mopping the floor a couple weeks in a row it never looked good. So I decided to get on my hands a knees. I thought that the brown spots were part of the color of the floor. I was wrong. It was six years of renters embedded into the floor. Now the floor looks so good I don't think it needs to be replaced. My arm has been is spasms for the last couple of hours. After I finished the floor we took Raleigh and Dustin to the running track on base and Raleigh ran and walked a mile. She did not want to stop. She wants to be a ghost for Halloween. So Ry and I went and bought some stuff to make the costume. She seems to be really excited. I don't think that she will be as happy when she has to go up to the door and Say trick or treat. But we will find out.

No comments: