Monday, November 21, 2005


Sorry I have not posted anything for a couple days. Dee and the baby's are getting ready to go. I'm not going I have to stay and work. Now that the baby's are getting over their colds. Dee and I are getting them. It has been raining for the past couple days so the baby's have not been getting to play outside. They will have lots of time to play when they go up to see the family. We hope that everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving. I think that we all have a lot to be thankfull for this year.

3 comments:

sierra said...

hey everybody! well, i'm in school right now so i have a chance to use the computer. half the time all of the computers are being used by students who have no idea what thier doing on it, just scrolling up and down the same page doing nothing but wasting other peoples time. anyways sorry for not changing the pictures on my blog. it's hard to do when you don't have a computer at home. but i'll post up new stuff sooner or later. okay so i'm gonna go now.bye-bye.........luv ya! oh yeah, say hello to Ry and Dustin.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you a happy Thanksgiving.

sierra said...

oh my gosh ry looks exactly like me!!! i feel so special. ha, ha, ha........bye-bye, luv ya!!!