Saturday, November 05, 2005

Well, it is my second day back at work. I'm not working as hard as Dee. I just have to sit in a car and drive around base all day long. Not to hard. Dee has to juggle his school work and the baby's. I'm the big 26 after yesterday and I don't feel any different. Dustin and Raleigh are still sick. So they are getting a little stir crazy. They want to get out and play. That is not going to happen. So the T.V. and some books have been their release,and that gets old. I turned in three rolls of film so New pictures are in the near future.

2 comments:

bloggrez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AuntieStalker said...

This blog thing is really cool. We have Ross, Sierra and Nikki. WHERE IS TODD?????????????????????????? The kids look adorable at the golf course. Are you all coming up for the Holidays? I told Puddin that we would be planning a trip to Hawaii next Spring, Summer at the latest. Ready for another long flight? If not maybe we can meet up in Myrtle Beach next Summer. I really like it there.