Thursday, December 22, 2005


I got an early morning wake up call this morning. It was my flight Chief(boss) He said that I had to Drive to Savannah to fill out some paper work. And that it had to be done today. I don't know why I even took any leave. I have to go to a meeting tomorrow morning. That is supposed to be our first day off. It is a good thing that we did not make a trip to Kentucky. It took me a whole Five minutes to fill out the papers. The good news is that they extended everyone's orders. That will give Dee a chance to find a job he likes. Not just the first one that comes along. Dee also got his final grades. He got a B and an A. Now it is official He is a Collage graduate. So good news all around at the Dickerson house. I have not put up a picture of my mug in a long time I hope that you can all bare it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Next time give us a smile or growl or something!!

Unknown said...

The face Ry is making below perhaps?

Maryanne said...

IF I give a big smile it looks like I packing nut for the winter. After I win the biggest loser, I will smile really big.