Sunday, December 25, 2005




I took that picture from my sisters web page. It looks a lot like Dee in his recliner. Mouth open belly out. Dustin and Ry both enjoyed their Christmas. Dustin was not very involved in the opening gifts thing. But after the gifts were open he was all over it. He loves his little work bench. And they are both watching their new movies. Ryleigh got a leap pad and an aquadoodle. She is to busy with the movies to want to play with them. Ross and Niki sent us Some University of Hawaii T-shirts. We will get pictures of them posted in the next couple of days. Thank you very much. Dee got a front tire for his Motorcycle, a motorcycle cover, Some cologne, and some golf shoes. We got a waffle maker from my brother Leonard and sister in law. Thank you. Ryleigh and Dustin got some very cute towels from granny and grandaddy Dickerson. Ryleighs is a Cow Dustins is a monkey. I got a Set of crystal earring and necklace from them. (thank you so much.) I'm sure that I forgot lots of things but I think that we made out very well this Christmas. Thank you everyone who was involved with our Christmas morning. We made a mess now we have to clean it.

1 comment:

AuntieStalker said...

great pics. you are on top of this BLOGGING. Girlfriend I am still trying to figure out how to post. I took pics today for Christmas but I forgot how to post. Oh well as soon as the other half of my brain wakes up I will be sending pics of grandaddy, my family and uncle jimmy. Aunt Francis was over but I did not take out my camera until later. Sorry. Kiss my niece and nephew. CONGRATULATIONS COLLEGE MAN.