Monday, December 05, 2005


We only have a couple more weeks and Dee will have his Degree. He is a little stressed with all of the papers that he has to write. Yesterday when I was on my way home from work Dee called and said that we had no hot water. He was a little ticked off. He was truing to find out what was wrong with it. So when I got home and he had taken on all he wanted to for the day, I asked him what the noise was. He said What noise. So we walked into the room and found out why we had no hot water. He turned the hot water facet on sometime that day and for got to turn it off. So That was good news. I might not like the water bill next month. But I will take that over replacing a water heater. This morning Ryleigh and Dustin helped me put up the Christmas tree. We will work on the outside of the house later.

4 comments:

Janika said...

What a cute kid! Hope you enjoy your Snowless Christmas Season!
Take care. .
Devanie

AuntieStalker said...

Great picture. It is now my background on my pc. Glad to know you have everything under control there. I can imagine the stress that must be flowing down there now. Tell him anyday now it will all be over and he put on that cap and gown and do the MARCH across the stage. Hang in there. Hope to see you soon. Love and Kisses to my niece and nephew.

Anonymous said...

Natalie sort of has her room back, not completely though. When the add on to the garage gets done she will have here room completely back. That part of the house will be a few months before it will be done. Give me a call so I can get your mailing address. Glad to hear things are going well.

sierra said...

wow, dustin looks very happy in this picture. is that part of his holloween costume? okay, talk to you guys later.