Thursday, January 05, 2006



What can I say. I have one day off until the seventeenth. I took my seven level test today which means that if I passed it I am eligible to put on my E-6 stripe. Tech sergeant. As for now I am just a staff sergeant. I think that I did well enough to pass. But passing is passing. We have to go pick up the Harley tomorrow. We just had a new front tire put on. It was over due. It will put a big smile on Dee's face. Now we just have to find a babysitter and some good weather and we could hit the road. Ryleigh and Dustin just hung out today. They keep there daddy on his toes. Dustin loves to brush his teeth. He spits and taps his toothbrush on the sink just like his daddy. It is so cute. Ryleigh keeps herself busy talking to her hands and playing with her ponies. She looks forward to her bedtime book. Not the bedtime part, but the book part. That about sum's it up for the day.

1 comment:

sierra said...

hey everyone! well, were all here over at niki's house. ross and todd are down-stairs watching a football game and niki and amanda are down there with them. i don't have anything to do. anyways, happy new year! and talk to you guys later...bye-bye!