Friday, January 20, 2006


What a day,
We started the day out by letting Dee go out to the golf course. The dodge is out of car doctor. It is still making noises that I asked them to fix. I went and got my nails and toes done. While Dustin took a nap Ryleigh and I washed the cars. Dee went for a bike ride. When he got home I took Dustin to the ER. He has hives that keep getting worse. They sent us home with some steroids and benedril. Still no luck finding parts for the cougar. And the job hunt continues.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kiddos look like they are having fun, you wound like you are getting breaks here and there and giving Dee some time off too! Must nbe nice! I got Mom and Dad a computer and Digital camera so they can start taking pictures of Their events and posting them. Hopefully Molly will get a hold of the camera and take pictures of her kids. YIPPEE!!