Thursday, March 02, 2006




What a week. Dee is a happy camper the weather has been nice so he has had a chance to take his bike out. Now that it has it's new pipes. Daddy took the babies to the park it wore them out. Sleep well babies. I have had a couple busy days at work so I have not been in the mood to sit and write. So I'm sorry for being lazy. As a matter of fact the man of the house is looking over my shoulder at my typing skills. He does not want me to look like a fool when I spell things wrong. I went in to my class today and tomorrow I have to teach one. But the busier I am the faster the days go by. I have to take a test on Tuesday. So I got Monday off. I took a couple of pictures of the kids hammin it up so enjoy.

1 comment:

Kim and family said...

Little cuties you have there!