Monday, April 24, 2006



It is finally my day off. Sadly it is being cut short again. Tuesday we have to go qualify on the 240 bravo and the M249. If you don't know what I'm talking about they are really big guns. Both of the babies are sick. So am I I have a very sour throat. And it is getting worse. I don't have time to go to sick call. Maybe if things don't get better I will go Wednesday morning. I took some pictures of the kids a few days ago playing outside and some of them in the tub. They are cute so enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cleve is loving Dayton it is taking a little getting used to having him able to come home for lunch or just because when things are slow. I love the new kitchen and am using it well. What month are you coming this way?

Kim and family said...

We got some yucky crud here. Kelsea missed 6 days of school total and I just picked up Kylee today from school with a fever. Here we are going through round two. we are dosing AMber up on all the vitamins we can to keep her healthy until Fridays big concert.