Wednesday, April 12, 2006





We made it to my sisters house in CT. It was a long drive, but we split it up by stopping at Fays house to get a little rest. I think I have had a total of eight hours of sleep the past 72 hours. I can't wait to get some good sleep tonight. Harley is holding up well. He loves to travel. Yesterday there was a truck behind us while we were stuck in traffic. The people were taunting him. He was showing his teeth and growling. He is my little watchdog. I don't think he would let me down. Dee is out in Phoenix golfing with his friends. He says that he shot an 88 yesterday. That is really good. He had a really good time. Ryleigh has not stop talking and playing not even to eat. Dustin is still trying to recover from the road trip. We go back on Sunday after we see what the Easter bunny has to bring.

1 comment:

sierra said...

hey you guys...sorry for not writting in a long time. anyways, things are good here. nothing exciting happened to me recently. so yeah, my teacher actually let me use the computer during class...cool huh?!? well, can't wait to see you guys, just one more month. i'll call on the weekend...bye-bye...luv,luv