Tuesday, May 23, 2006



Sorry, it has been a few days. I have not been very busy, just lazy. The babies are doing very good. Dustin has been practicing ready set go. He squats like he is setting then he says go. He gets up and starts running around the house. What a precious baby's. Ryleigh is making carpet angles. The babies really know how to get on each others nerves. Dee and I are selling the cougar on e-bay it has a few more days. No one has bid on it yet. We will see what happens. Dee is looking at all of the corvetts and I think he has one picked out. I will be turning ion my application for active duty national guardsman this week. I wont know until after the 30th. So we have a lot going on. My new car is great I love it. The trusty old Durango is glad to get a break.

1 comment:

sierra said...

finally it's here... the last day of school!!! i'll be leaving in a couple of days now. ha,ha,ha