Monday, May 08, 2006


We are looking forward to seeing ross this weekend. Dustin and Ry are both doing very well. Ryleigh is really getting the hang of the computer. All of the games that she has been playing have been educational. So I do not feel bad for letting her play for an hour at a time. Buy the way I will have you all know. I picked the Eight horse to win in the Derby. I guess I should have put some money on him. I took a blow dryer to Ry's hair, Just to see how long it was. I can't believe that when she was two She hardly had a little pony tail. Look at all of that hair.

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

Hey, she's a cutie, I still need your address-Laycrew

sierra said...

wow, that is a lot of hair. it kind of looks like mine after i blow-dry it. anyways, just three weeks and i get to see everyone, yeehee. i can't wait to explor.

Unknown said...

Almost like Dustin's in the Pic below aye?
(well not quite but funny anyways!)