Thursday, August 10, 2006

Today was busy like I thought it would be. To start the day we went to Savannah so I could go to the dentist. The I went up to my place of work and reenlisted for another six years. I happy about my choice. I hope that everyone out there is too. After I got home Dee went and played a round of golf. In the mean time Ryleigh and I mowed the lawn while Dustin and Vanessa slept. After that was Done we ate some dinner and went to Wal-mart and got Vanessa some pants shoes and a shirt so she could go to work tomorrow. I also bought Ryleigh an little ballet outfit. She said, that she wanted to go. So tomorrow I will look into a Dance studio and see what the have to offer. She looks so cute. She is getting so big Monday is her first day of preschool. Where did the time go?

No comments: