Friday, December 15, 2006




Today was Ryleigh's Christmas party. They had lots of candy and little gifts for all the kids. I took some good pictures. Dustin came to the party too. He had another late night. He did not go to bed until 12:30. I don't think he knows how to get himself to sleep. Ryleigh got a pony from her gift exchange buddy. She could not wait to get home and play with it. It was the last day of school until the second of January. So after my job interview on the 20th we will go visit the family. I also got pulled over today right as I pulled into Ryleighs school he flipped on his lights. He asked If I pulled in to get away from him. Of course I said no. I told him it was my daughters school. He said that I was going 62 in a 45. He saw my law enforcement sticker when I was looking for my registration, and asked if I was law enforcement and I told him that I was. So to make a long story even longer he let me go with a warning. Hurray for the blue and black sticker.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

How lucky was that? Lee Joe got out of a ticket by talking about his ear surgery to a cop that had had the same surgery. The kids are cute. That is nice that they do a Christmas exchange. I am close to being done shopping for Christmas.

The Woodward Family said...

Is Dustin asleep in the high chair? Maybe you should put him to bed there.