Wednesday, April 04, 2007


Sorry it has been a while since my last post. My garden is making progress, My Lilly's have started to bloom, my corn is sprouting up, and my grass is getting green. This past Saturday the babies went to an Easter egg hunt on base with the neighbors. Dustin got a prize for being the first kid there. We think that he really one it because the commander thought he was a cutie. Ryleigh did not want anything to do with egg hunt. What a grump. On Monday I had to take both kids to the DR. to find out why their eyes were running and throats hurt. Just as I suspected they have allergies. Dee started his new job yesterday, so far it is going pretty good. I'm doing good in school but I dont have much time for anything else.

1 comment:

Kim and family said...

Happy Easter!!