Wednesday, September 14, 2005


Georgia weather this time of year is humid, but it is not a hot as AZ. At least when there is a breeze here it does not feel like a hot blow dryer is on your face. Today we bought Ryleigh a hula hoop. She tried a couple times and now it is sitting on the floor. That is a good place for it, because Dustin gets a chance to chew on it. Dee went to the golf course this morning played a round. When he got home he made himself a turkey sandwich. He turned around to put all the fixings away by the time he turned back around Dustin had it on the floor. And was on this way out the kitchen door with a slice of the bread. I also watched Napoleon Dynamite for the fourth time. If you have not seen it I highly recommend it. The pictures that I posted are almost a year old but, they are the only digital ones I have. I will work on getting more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did see that you had a blog page, it is a good way to keep in touch with everybody with out trying to remember to email. I can't image cleaning up after renters some people tend not to respect others things, but at least you didn't have to wait for it to be built or for escrow to close, things here are well.

Unknown said...

Dustin totally had Andrews forhead adn eyebrows. Can you see that in the picture????