Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Well, today the family and I went for a ride to the local furniture store. We bought Ryleigh a new head board and a 6 drawer dresser for our room. It is so hard to find furniture for kids. We thought we had the best piece picked out from another store but the store we went to today had much better stuff at a better price. Yesterday we went to the Savannah Harley-Davidson and bought helmets for the harley. In the state of AZ. you don't need to wear helmets. Dustin turns 1 on the 22nd. We are going up to his gandma and grandpa dickersons for the weekend. After that we are going to bring Dee's mom back with us so she can stay with the baby's while we go to Hawaii for 10 days. I'm really excited I wish all of my family could go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need 10 days in Hawaii without kids! Nathan needs it more though. But how can we afford it? MaryAnne fork it over! Love you!