Thursday, December 15, 2005


I think that we are done with the Christmas shopping. We did most of it on line. I spent most of the day packing boxes so I could get everything mailed off. Ryleigh came with me. She helped me carrie the boxes in to the UPS store. Dustin Stayed home and took a long nap. He did not sleep well at all last night. On a not so happy note there is something wrong with peanut. He is limping and he yelps a lot. I think he might have some hip problems. So I guess on my next day off he need to go to the vet. He is just moving very slow. It is sad to see him like this.

1 comment:

AuntieStalker said...

Hate to hear about Peanuts leg hope everything is ok. I see Ross Blogged you all. Good to see we are all keeping in touch. I checked out Ross and Niki's blog and Sierra. Need more updates. I am really enjoying the pics so keep them coming. I need to get some more pics for Sierra to see. Also, it would be great to see Todd with the Warriors next year. Batman (Ross) and Robin (Todd) together again. Quick to the batmobile. I am tired and delusional so overlook my weak humor. Take care and hope to hear more about the fam soon.

Love
AuntieStalker