Saturday, January 14, 2006


Back from work. The house is in one piece. Ryleigh spet the day playing with her new horse. And Dustin spent the day chasing her around the house. After the long evening bath I tried to twist dusting hair.
You can't really tell. I don't think it will hold. It would be cute if daddy had son had the same hair due. Peanut is still not doing well. We missed his Vet appointment. I had to work late that day. The Durango is on the fritz again. So it will sit in the driveway until Monday morning when it will be towed into the dodge dealership. Last night my foot found a piece of glass that was about a inch long. So I pulled about a quarter of an inch of glass out of my foot. I'm glad that my foot found it instead of one of the babies.

1 comment:

Kim and family said...

That sounds like a big ouchy. Don't love how it seems "when it rains it pours"? Everything loves to go into crisis at once. Take care.