Monday, January 16, 2006

I have more bad news I got in a wreck last night. It was just a fender bender. I got lucky I hit my Flight Chief(boss) It was all my fault. I thought that he had left the yield sign and I looked over my shoulder and gunned it and he did not leave. So at about Two miles an hour I pushed him. No one was hurt. The cars front grill cracked and the driverside blinker is broken. He had a small dent in his bumper. The Durango got towed to the dealership this morning. They never got to work on it today the were to busy. So now that all the bad stuff is out of the way. Ryleigh and Dustin are staying busy. The weather is supposed to be nice over the next couple of days. So maybe we can get them outside. Dee Went for a ride on the Harley this morning. He is still a little upset that the Cougar got a boo boo. He says that he is not mad at me. He is just upset that the it happended.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

Man that stinks. I am glad your OK though. You didn't have an air bag go off? I think that would be scarier than a wreck at that speed.

Unknown said...

We had an experiance like that and it taught me a lesson. Sure with you were there to learn too. Thanks goodness no kids. My girls still talk about how their sippy cups fell out of their hands when daddy crashed 2 years ago. Even Sunday before Church Hailey was trying to make an excuse about the snowy roads she said she didn't want to drive in them just in case their breakfast protien bars fell out of their hands in a crash.