Tuesday, January 31, 2006



Dustin woke up early today so that means that the day starts early for everyone. I was going to golf but I thought it was to cold. So Dee went and played 18 holes. When he got back we decided that we needed to take Peanut to the Vet. He said that he might have a tumor. But he needed to call some Dr. In Jacksonville. So nothing new. I went to take Ryleigh to the Movies to watch Hoodwinked but I forgot my purse. So I took her across the street to kroger's and bought her a candy with the change I had. On our way out Ryleigh said that she wanted a balloon. I did not have anymore change. But the lady at the floral counter said that she had a balloon she could have. So Ryleigh took the balloon and said thank you. When we got home Dustin wanted one so I went back to the store and got another balloon. so now they are both going to wear themselves out playing with balloons.

No comments: