Monday, January 30, 2006


It felt good to sleep in today. We went and picked the Durango up from the dealership this morning. They tried to charge me for a diagnostic test. They must have been out of there minds. I was in there on the 20th of January and they told me the same thing only this time they found out what was really wrong with it which is what they should have done the first time I was there. We need a new catalytic converter. So I will take it somewhere else to get a second opinion. On a much better note. The diploma showed up today. I tried to convince him to put the cap and gown on, but he would not bite. So why did I pay for a cap and gown? I did get him to take a picture. He is a happy man today. He also went and played a round of golf. So I think he had a good day.

4 comments:

Kim and family said...

Congrats to the graduate!! Good luck with the car.

AuntieStalker said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! It looks good on you. Now what????????? Are you going to Disney World? Seriously, I am so happy for you it takes a lot of hard hard work and dedication to stick with it that long but you did it and for that you deserve a PARTY!!!!!!!! When are you coming back this way. I will round up the slackers and we will throw you a party. I told Mike that instead of Hawaii we may just come down when Sierra is there, snatch her up and head to Universal. I really do want to ride the "HULK" (the big green rollercoaster). Are you down? Do you do rollercoasters. Your picture has made it to my background of the week. Replacing Dustin's spaghetti face picture. That's saying a lot. Maryann thanks for the many pics. I really love seeing everyone. Take more pics of yourself and Ryleigh though. You all have a great weekend talk to you all soon.

sierra said...

GOOD JOB DAD!!!

Unknown said...

That's a very handsome picture!