Sunday, January 29, 2006


Ryleigh is getting better at talking on the phone. I talk to her for about 15 minutes while I was on my way home. She even put the phone to be. She said, that she was putting me to bed the seconds later she would ask me if I was awake. Then she would tell me to hold on a minute. Then she would say, "OK I'm back." It was so cute I did not have the heart to hang up with her. Hit some more golf balls out at work today. The part that sucks is shagging all of them. It is like fifty two card pick up, only I have to walk a couple of yards between each card. But the price we pay to have fun. Dustin loves to play peek-a-boo now. Only he has to have control over the towel that is over his face. What a ham. Last but not least, The man of the house watched tiger win his golf tournament. Golfing world watch out tiger is at it again.

1 comment:

sierra said...

hello, it's me!!! i'm actually blogging in school. it's impossible to get a computer here. anyways, yeah, it's really borring here. theres like nothing to do but walk around, and our school is like on a mountain, so yeah, that's not very fun. i just like to sit in the cafe or in a classroom and chill in there. it's a lot better than walking in circles on a mountain in this little old borromg campus. so okay, i think i could just go on and on writing, that's how fun this school is...absolutely nothing to do but go on computers, walk in circles,and stare at each other. you would be surprised to see how small this school is. i'm sorry, am i borring you with all my complaining?...okay i'll blog and bother someone else. bye-bye!!!