Saturday, January 28, 2006

What a tough day at work. Not really. Weekends are always very easy. But this weekend was very nice. We did what we had to do. My partner and I did some patrolling then we went to the canal with a couple of the other guys and went fishing. One of the guys caught a baby bass. So we put it back. And the other guy caught some type of gray round fish. We put them both back. Then after we did more work we went to an empty field and hit some golf balls. The fun part was hitting them the crappy part was picking them all up. But that is why we get paid the big money. Dee and the baby's had a typical day. They went out in the backyard and played then they took a nap. Then they watched a few shows. I took the camera to work to get some snapshots but I forgot to take pictures. I will post them tomorrow. So now I am worn out and ready to call it a day.

2 comments:

sierra said...

hey everyone well im here over at amanda's place. we aren't really doing anything, just watching t.v.we probably might go out to see a movie or somthing later though. okay write to you guys later.

sierra said...

HI GUYS. GUESS WHAT!, I LIKE FINALLY UPDATED MY BLOG!...CHECK IT OUT.