Monday, January 23, 2006

I had the privilege to go to work this morning. Dee let the babies play in the backyard until they had no legs left. Dee called me at work today and told me that when he closed the window today he startled peanut and peanut fell over and could not get off of his back. So he is not doing as well as we thought. Harley is still as annoying as ever, but he keeps us on our toes. Dustine is doing well, he did not have any benadryl today and he did not break out in hives. Ryleigh tried to jump rope with me she kept trying to giving up. She will get it soon. She kept coming back for more.

2 comments:

AuntieStalker said...

What's up blog queen. It is always good to know that you will always have a word to say. The kids look great and tell my brother I sad he justs looks whipped. Kids 2 brother 0. I did not know that Dustin was ill but I am glad he is doing better. We had a nice visit with Fay hopefully next time you all can meet up with us there and we can venture north to NY or Baltimore. Two places I haven't been and would be nice to venture to. Keep the blogs coming and give the kids and my brother a kiss and tell them I love them. Then hug yourself because you are a great sister-in-law. Hope to see you all soon.

Kim and family said...

That is too bad about Peanut. He isn't that old is he? Glad to hear Dustin is feeling better. Two of my girls did that recently. It was weird and it went away.