Wednesday, January 25, 2006


Just thought I would drop everyone a line. Dee had his first job interview this morning. He feels pretty good about the interview. The cars check engine light came on again. So I went to auto zone and got a free diagnostic test. It is the 02 sensor again. And it is the same one. So I went to the dealership and they said that we have to wait until Friday to bring it in. I hope they pick up the tab on this one. I don't really want to pay for something that I paid for a week ago. Besides that we guess that Dustin is allergic to Bananas. Just like most of my family. After we quit giving him the bananas the hives have not come back. Ryleigh was worn out today she took a nap on her own. So she will be up until around 11:00 o'clock. Dee also took a trip out to the local golf course helped them pick the range and played nine holes. So we sat and watched American Idol and that concludes the day.

No comments: