Wednesday, March 29, 2006



It has been over a week since my last blog. I we had a long week. We went to Louisville KY. The babies had a lot of fun. Dee and I got a chance to go out and golf together. That was the first time since Hawaii. I think that we have come to a major decision that we are going to movie to KY. It is the truth, We are moving again. we just feel that there is not much to really keep us here. Family is the most important thing and we really want to give the kids a chance to enjoy that. Plus the job prospects down here a slim to none. Dee is still nonstop hunting with no success. We don't know when we will go we are not in any hurry. The conditions need to be right all the way around. We are not looking forward to winter. No more palm trees for us. Look out pine trees here we come.

1 comment:

Kim and family said...

I wish you guys would move to the northwest. There is plenty of golfing here. Our neighbors are avid golfers. Unemployment here is really low.