Sunday, March 19, 2006


Today Dee and I have been married for five, almost always happy years of marriage. And and eternity to go. I have the pleasure of going to work today so. Dee got a babysitter and went and played a round of golf while I slept. So we need to get together and go out on my next day off. The babies are all doing well. Ryleigh never got the Flu. Dustin is still a little crabby but he is 90% better then what he was. Harley is doing good. I think that he still looks for peanut. We got peanuts remains back this week. Now we need a good place to put him. So now I need to get back to work. Keep us in your prayers. He really is happier then he looks. He does not like to take pictures .

2 comments:

AuntieStalker said...

congratulations on FIVE years. I ain't always easy but always worth it. Stay strong and PRAYED up. With God all things are possible without you don't want to go there. It will take you further than you want to go, Keep you longer than you want to stay and Cost you more than you want to pay. They say the same thing about PRIDE. Because if you don't have God in your life and family you are doing just that living off PRIDE. Again, Congratulations and may God continue to bless your Union. Good to hear my babes are doing better. See you all soon. Love

Anonymous said...

Still need to download the picasa picture program which doesn't seem to want to run on the new computer. hopefuly today I can get it down loaded and post the pictures. I dislike figureing out new computers. You get used to one just to have to learn another one. hope you well, hope to see you when you come out for a visit.