Thursday, March 16, 2006



Poor Dustin down for the count. He has his first Flu. Ryleigh has never had the flu, But I see one in her near future. Dustin has not been himself. He tried so hard to get up and dance to the backyardagains. I don't think that he even made it through the first ten minutes without going to sleep. Ryleigh has been keeping herself entertained. She keeps telling me that she is sick and that I need to take her temperature. So we pretend. So what kind of pointers do all of you veterans of the flu have. Dee went out and played a round of golf yesterday. After he got back Ry and I went to the local Wal-Mart and got some new cloths and some stuff for dinner.

1 comment:

AuntieStalker said...

Keep a close eye on him. Morgan had pnuemonia when she was a little over 2 or so and I had no idea because she slept so much. Please be very cautious of him sleeping too much. Give him a hug and kiss from me and I hope he feels better soon. Hi Puddy, how are things going? Give me a call. Ryleigh I hope you don't get the flu even though she may think it is cute I am still trying to get my strength back. It was (is) awful. Love you all