Sunday, March 12, 2006


We took Ryleigh and Dustin to the bowling alley on Saturday. Ryleigh would not have anything to do with it. Dustin was so excited about it that he kept picking up the six pound ball by himself. Then about five frames into it Dustin was tired of the whole thing. So we went to the store an bought Lady and the Tramp. Today Dee and I got a babysitter. We took a Harley Davidson road trip to Savannah and had dinner. It was a nice evening. The baby's had smiles on there faces when we got home. That is always a good sign. Dustin likes wearing Dee's helmet. I think he was pretending to ride a motorcycle. The weather has been beautiful so today I will take the kids outside. Maybe I can get some good snap shots .

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

July looks good for us so far, probably later in the month. The first part if August is up in the air. There is a possibility of girls camp happening the first week in August. It is not a far drive so I could go down twice if need be.

Unknown said...

LUKE. . .I am your Father.

May The Force be with you Dustin.