Friday, March 10, 2006


I worked my first night shift last night. I always feel like I hit a wall at three o'clock. Dee has a long over due Dr. Appointment. It took our insurance company at least two week to decide weather or not he was tri care standard or prime. His Dr. In Tucson could not fill his prescription because we moved out of state. So Dee had to milk his last three pills. I can't wait until he feels better again. The babies are both doing very good. Dustin helped clean up his blocks . He is getting to big to quick. It is freaky that he already understands what we tell him. After he helped pick up his block he decided that he should sit in the bucket. It was so cute I had to take a picture. Last night Ryleigh read me a book and sang me a song over the phone before she went to bed. Because I was not home to read her one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is Dustin Talking yet. Natalie is pretty tempermental and wont say anthing unless she is really mad and that is only Mommy.