Wednesday, March 08, 2006



We finally did it. It is official Sierra is as good as here on the 31st of May. So if you want to see her you have until the end of June. I hope that she is as excited as we are. As of today I go back to working the night shift. Today I gave Dustin his first sucker. He sucked on it for about 15 minutes then he decided that it was more fun watching his hands stick together. It is after 2:00 and he is still awake. Note to self no candy ever. Ryleigh enjoyed her sucker too. Only she kept asking for another sucker. Dee went and played 9 holes. I went and tanned. So now it is time to go to bed. See if I can get a couple of hours in before work.

2 comments:

AuntieStalker said...

Good to see family. Great news about Sierra and good talking to you both this week. We need to talk about the BAMA game. You know we have to go strong. I will try to rally the troops up here and see if we can REPRESENT the hood. MIDDLETOWN. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!
Seriously, I am in the place I hope we can all hook up and go together. Holler

Unknown said...

Look at those beautiful eyes!!!