Sunday, April 30, 2006



What a busy day. While Dustin took his nap Ryleigh and I washed the Durango. Then we all when to the Golf Course. Dustin had a huge smile on his face until we tried to put him back in the cart to go to the second hole. What a little terd. He even jumped twice and landed on his butt in this tantrum. So instead of continuing. Dee and Dustin went back home while Ryleigh and I played Nine. Well, Ryleigh just supervised. But she was very good. Sorry no pictures. Then after I got done with the front Dee came back and I took the kids home and he played the front nine. After we picked him up we took the kids to a local park. They were having fun until the sand nats decided to show up. So I think that bed time is coming very quickly for them tonight.

2 comments:

sierra said...

hello you guys!!! hows everything? i'm fine...yeah, everything is going good. soo, what you guys been up to? i got to go to see a movie this weekend with a couple of my friends. anyways, okay, bye-bye...luv,luv

Unknown said...

NICE PONY!