Tuesday, May 02, 2006


Well, we finally did it. We had an itch and we scratched it. I guess in this case I had an itch. Dee gave in to let me get a car. Not just any car. My Volvo. It is a 2000 Volvo S80. We got a really great deal. It only had 57,100 miles on it. It was an early mothers day present. Dee said, that that should take care of the next five mothers days. Year right..... Ryleigh wants to ride in it but has not gotten the chance. She asked me this morning if she was going to go for a ride. What a doll. Anyway I love it I just thought I would spread the good news. I have been up for 27 hours and I have to go back to work in five hours. We had a mandatory meeting this morning. So I will drop a line later.

3 comments:

AuntieStalker said...

WISH ROSS HAPPY BIRTHDAY. CAR LOOKS GOOD

Unknown said...

NIIIIIICE! or should I say
SAWEEEEET!!!

sierra said...

wow, nice car maryanne. hope i get to ride in it when i get up there ha,ha.