Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ryleigh already missed a day of school. She was sick on Thursday. So Dee had her stay in bed all day. Dustin was also sick. This Morning Dustin and I went for a run. We went about 2 1/2 miles maybe more. Dustin was just enjoying the ride in the stroller. Doodles loved the walk and was worn out by the time we got home. So after we got back Dee and Ry were still sleeping so we went to Krogers and bought some eggs and crackers so we could have croketts. Tonight Dee and I are going to go out while Nessa babysits. My photos are not down loading again so I will try again later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No cleve was unwilling to take the time off of work my parents went and another family that we go to church with. you know we should have exchanged emails when you were in town. LOL, It was great seeing you and meeting Dee.

Amanda

Unknown said...

What are crocketts????