Tuesday, August 22, 2006



Saturday Dee and I went out on a date to Savannah. We went to try and find the Jazz club so we could relax an listen to the music. Well, we never found it. We took a walk down River street and found another live band. At that time it was about one o'clock so we decided to go home. Sunday we just sat around the house. Dee watched the PGA tournament most of the day. Before Tiger started his round Dee and I went for a ride on the Harley. The babies are feeling better, but Dee is getting the sniffles. So we are going to pass this one all the way around. Ryleigh had share and tell at school for the first time. She decided to bring the book The Little Mermaid. Monday was Vanessa's Birthday, so I made a cake and we had a little party, before I went to work. Dustin went for a run with me this morning. Well, he went for a ride in the stroller.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Vanessa is turning 6? that makes her your oldest child then aye? Ry looks excited to eat the cake.

Unknown said...

Maryanne We are Pregnant. Baby # 4 is due on Sierra's Birthday March 26th! I know you are thrilled. soon you are going to have to come be my nanny. weel, when we move to Utah and can afford you! =) LV U