Friday, September 15, 2006





I am back from a five day trip to Gulf port Mississippi. It was hot. The training started as soon as we got off of the air craft. We had to build up fighting positions. Lots and lots of sand bags. We had the night shift so it was not as hot. The first day out there the games got delayed because of rain and lighting. The pictures are mostly of people that none of of you know. That is because I hope that the guys from the unit can go to the web page and see themselves. The other woman is my roommate. She is from Illinois. She is the only female that they brought. She was my roommate last time too. I drove the hummer and Duce and 1/2. This time around. I think that makes me look like I'm doing something. I was basically a runner. But at least I was not just standing around. Any way just thought I would drop a line.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, there's a turd coming out the back of your neck.

Unknown said...

Anyways, I really just wanted to say COME UP HERE SOON, Take my food, dishes, blankets, towels and some bath rugs. Before we move. Looks like 1st week in November we will be outa here.

Unknown said...

Are you allowed to post your positions and where you are training??? Better watch it. I'll delete this comment just safety first aye?

Janika said...

Devanie is a blog hog. What makes her think she needs to post a bazillion comments per posting?

Besides, I like your neckturd. With your headgear on I recognize the shape of your lower face as being very similar to mine. I never knew. I wonder if we could be sisters.