Friday, September 08, 2006

So sense you all asked, I'm working from home to make a little extra money. There and I don't have to go door to door. As soon as I get my websites up I will be in full swing. I have lost five pounds in a week and a inch off of my thighs. I know that herbalife rings a bell to most of you. And it does not taste like a fresh cut lawn (sorry Janika). I'm very excited about because it has only been a week and I don't feel like I'm starving. So you all have my number. I also have a couple toll free numbers but I need to set up the recordings on them. So I will talk to you all soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nathan was doing realy well on that a few years ago, however his headaches were getting so bad that he had to stop taking the Herbal Horse Pill and those headaches went away. I think he had some other reaction too.

Unknown said...

I was preggo, like now so could never take them constantly.

sierra said...

just four more days until ross' game..i can't wait, there's nothin' to do on the weekends anyways..so yeah, i think i told everyone my phone got stollen. i'll e-mail my new number to aunty connie, just call her and hopefully she'll have it, okay..
luv, luv