Sunday, October 15, 2006



Another active day. I had to be at Guard drill, so Dee was home with the babies. He got a babysitter and went a played a round of golf. He said that he did a little better today. His back was not as sore. Ryleigh did not want to come home from the neighbors house she said that she wanted to live there. She even told me that she did not love me anymore she loved them. I made her come home anyway. After I settled in Dustin felt really hot so I took his Temp. He has a fever 100.3. It is mild but he is a grump. I have had a headache almost everyday this last week.
I just wanted to post a few pictures. The family photo is not very good but it is something to look at.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved that family picture!! Don't be so hard on yourself! Sierra has been miserable. I have had her home from church and school and her fever is 101.7 It's tough getting it down. I took her to the doc today and they FINALLY gave her antibiotics because her ear looks a little sore inside. I've heard ear infections are contagious - so you may be getting one too. That's part of the fun of being "Close" to family ;) Good luck!

Janika said...

Devanie,

What did you feed those kids while everyone was there? Why is everyone so sick? It has been years since any of my kids had anything that lasted more than 3 days. Andrew even fights penumonia all the time, but I manage to nip it in the bud. Claire did have to go to the doctor with her dad this week because she has a bladder infection. She is not getting enough to eat with her dad. They don't qualify for free school lunches anymore so they are bringing lunches of packaged peanut butter crackers. NOw that Isaac is here, he gets a good lunch every day--except today. I'd better go shopping.

Tootles