Saturday, October 14, 2006



This is going to be a long one you might want some snacks or maybe a something to drink.
So we are back from CT. We had a good time with Devanie and family. It took us 15 hrs to get back home. We did not get to stay long because we had to get back so I could get back to work. After we got back, Ryleigh and Dustin were not at all tired so, Dee and I had to find things to keep ourselves busy so we could stay awake. I needed to get my nails done so My neighbor Lori and I went an got that done. We had a good time. Dee went and played a round of golf. His back is still bothering him, so I don't think that he got to enjoy it as much as he would have liked. Then we got to go to bed. Yeah!! So the next day Ryleigh had school. I dropped Ryleigh off at school and went straight up to the Guard base to turn in some paperwork. Buy the time I got done with that it was time to pick up Ry. So Ryleigh and I went to the store and rented a steam cleaner. While Dee steamed the carpets Dustin, Ry and I went to the park. We got home and I decided to make some cookies. Cookies from scratch. I don't know what I did but the turned out like pancakes. And tasted like POO. So I had to can them. Know I have to go face the neighbors and tell them that they don't get any cookies like I promised. They let me use some vanilla extract. What good neighbors. That about sums it up. I could tell you more but, I don't know what I would write about tomorrow if I spilled my guts today.

2 comments:

Janika said...

Sorry to hear about the poo poo pan cakes. Have you ever tried brick bread? That is my specialty. It never tasted bad, though. It was just hazzardous to your health. You could break a tooth or choke on it.

However, I did make Devanie's pumpkin roll yesterday, and the family was quite satisfied with it. It should be even better next time around.

Kim and family said...

I made cookies that dissolved once and left the chocolate chips in the center and the sugar cookies could have been volcanos. They were hollow inside. My mom didn't mark the jars she had powdered sugar and flour in.