Friday, October 20, 2006


Another restless night. Both babies are waking up feeling terrible. But as the day goes on the congestion subsides and the come to life again. Ryleigh went to school today. Dustin spent the morning with his dad. I had to go on post to buy some odds and ends for the field. I have to leave my sick babies, and my coming down with something husband. They will have to fend for themselves for eight days. I took a picture of Dustin today that might last the rest of his life. But he would not let me take off his shoes so It made for a cute picture on the poddy. So I have a lot to do to get ready for the weekend, So I will take some pictures of this week. You wont't see a post for another week unless Dee does one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll take a similar picture of myself and send it around to everybody as a Christmas Card. What do you think?

Unknown said...

Funny Thomas! That would rank right up there with the Christmas cards you used to give abut the cat leaving you a gift under the christmas tree!

MaryAnne that picture is too funny! When you were writing about sick babies I figured you were taking a picture of him sitting on toe pot with diereah. Good thing it's not that bead. Habe a great 8 day break! I need that after my kids sicknesses. They are still going though it!

Janika said...

Thomas,

What are you doing here? I know you are always here, but you just couldn't resist commenting on that one, could you?

I think I have a picture of most of my kids at about two reading something on the pot. Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will be a chip of the old block.

Unknown said...

I love this post everyday you havn't posted something new and this picture pops uo I mean poops up it's great! You should make it your myspace picture ;)

Unknown said...

I love this picture! Every time I look at your page and nothing New has been posted and I see it it's so FUNNY. Every time it pops (I mean poops) up. You should use it as your myspace picture!