Saturday, October 28, 2006


Time for an update. I left for Gulf Port MS. On the 21st. I don't know if we passed or not. Our Squadron did good. If another squadron does really bad we all have to repeat the exercise. Every bone in my body hurts. My legs have bruises all over them, But I still had fun because that is what I like to do. I used over four hundred rounds of ammunition. I got the most trigger time. Yeah Me!! Enough about me. Dee and the babies went up to Virginia to see Aunt Fay and Granny Dickerson. I know that they got spoiled. Ryleigh and Fay were having a tea party when I called last night. Dustin I'm sure had just as much fun. Dee will have to find out details when he returns. So I have pictures of the kids that I need to mail out so I will try and get them out this week.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

I love the picture!! You go girl kick all the butt you can. You make me laugh-comment on other blogsite. I hope you got the pictures I sent you. I hope I get some from you too. The kids are way cute. Love ya!

Janika said...

The kids both have great expressions. Dustin is such a funny boy. Are you always going to go fro with him, or will you do rows or dreds? He would look so different if you did. Cute, no matter what.