Sunday, October 29, 2006





I missed my baby's while I was gone, and daddy needed some free time. So I took the babies to Wal Mart to get a costume. Ryleigh wanted to be the little Mermaid but I did not want to drive to Savannah to get is so she settled for a fairy princess. I was looking for a Firefighter for Dustin but all the ones the had left were way to big. So Dustin is going to be a care bear. It is going to be to big for him so I don't know if he will want it on long. He might go as a spoiled brat. I got a call from work that said that I had to come into work tonight. After I woke up from my nap I got another call. This time it was work and they told me that I did not have to go to work. Yeah!!!! So I decide to take the babies to the pumkin patch. We also took our neighbor Lori and her son Matt. Ryleigh kept picking the ugly deformed pumpkins so I told her she could pick a little one. After that the neighbors came over and we carved our Pumkins. Ryleigh really got into it. That wraps it up for the day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tooper Tyuute!

Ry looks like a Barbie Mermaidia Mermaid fairy to me.

Love the ugly pumpkins. They have more characture that makes her smart! =)

Janika said...

I've got a big, fat, ugly pumpkin that I bought for $2. Pumpkins are for boiling. Yum!