Wednesday, November 01, 2006



Yesterday was a very fun day for all of us. Lorie, the next door neighbor, watched the babies while Dee and I played a round of golf. But the time we got back it was getting dark and time for Trick-or-treat. So we got the kids ready to go. The neighbor and I went on post to trunk or treat. There were not many trunks there so we went to a neighborhood around the corner. I was suprised that Dustin kept his little hood on all night. The were both adorable. Today was a big day too. We finally sold the Cougar:( I cried as it drove away. It is on or Dee and I's first big purchases together. I was hard to see it go. However, the guy that bought it is good with cars and understands the value of keeping it original. So next week we won't see it with spinners, tinted windows, and lime green. So we found the right guy. The we went to the Lowe's to pick up a few home improvement items. That was about it. Peace out.

1 comment:

Janika said...

That picture is hysterical!Both their expressions! Riley makes me think of the bumbling fairy on Ella Enchanted, but with a mischevious malefecence.