Sunday, November 26, 2006




We had a very nice thanksgiving over at the neighbors. Ryleigh has a runny nose again. Yesterday I put the lights up on the house. I will have to get a picture of them at night so you get the full effect. The Christmas tree is already up too. Maybe this year I won't have to move all of the ornaments to the middle of the tree to keep Dustin from getting them. I only have three more Christmas gifts to get and then I'm done with my shopping. Yeah!!! Yesterday I put in another job application. This job only pays tips, but they are very flexible. That is good. Anyway Dee is out playing a round of golf with the Dwaine (neighbor). They left at nine this morning it is past three now. I guess they are having fun.

1 comment:

Kim and family said...

I wish I was that close to being done shopping. Good luck on the job hunt. I might be closer than I think though.